Eureka!’s Eat Drink American concept is all about showcasing local unique ingredients that can be found in our backyard.
The commitment to all American products is reflected in this new exciting beverage menu featuring 10 unique cocktails focusing on flavors of the summer months with vibrant, refreshing drinks that excite the palate and the eye.
American-made liqueurs are the stars on this list.
“The American liqueur scene has been lacking up to recent years with many of the options being made overseas in Italy.
American distilleries are now producing exciting spirits that are modeled after classic European liqueurs.
These new liqueurs allow Eureka! to introduce new flavors and complexity to the cocktails that are sure to invigorate all palates.
We are excited to to share all these new drinks with our guests at Eureka!” stated Beverage Director Trevor Tyler.
Here are the cocktails making a splash this summer:
- Eureka! Milk Punch: bourbon / spiced Rum / white Rum / herbsaint / brandy / bitters / clove / coriander /cinnamon/ green tea / clarified milk / pineapple / lemon 12
- Satisfaction: bourbon / St. George Bruto Americano / BroVo Amaro 12
- Tan Lines: vodka / Chareau Aloe / lemon / mint / watermelon / sparkling wine 10
- Before It Was Cool : tequila / fernet / lime / ginger / red wine 11
- Passionate From Miles Away: vodka / Aquavit / Apertivo / passion fruit / lemon 12
- Young & In Love: vodka / elderflower / St. George Raspberry / blood orange shrub / lemon 12
- 6th Street Swizzle: rum / gin / lime / grapefruit / ginger / Orgeat 10
Weekend Specialty Cocktails
- Weekend Thyme: gin / aquavit / carrot / ginger / thyme / lemon 10
- Do you Even Juice Bro?!: tequila / tomatillo / tomato / cucumber / horseradish 10
- Charcoal Lemonade: passion Fruit / lemon / activated charcoal 5
The refreshing new cocktails complement Eureka!’s scratch kitchen menu.
Whether guests are pairing their gourmet burgers with these libations or Eureka!’s extensive craft beer list, the all-American restaurant is must stop destination this summer.