It’s a beloved American tradition to enjoy Chinese food on Christmas Eve/Christmas as the majority of other restaurants tend to close on those days.
A new, unique option is Afternoon Tea served at LSXO*—a unique restaurant-within-a-restaurant located inside the recently launched coastal eatery, Bluegold*—at Pacific City.
Inspired by Chef/COO Tin Vuong’s Chinese/Vietnamese heritage, LSXO’s Afternoon Tea is rooted in time-honored Chinese tea culture and features global influences with modern flavor pairings.
Selections from the menu include:
- Hong Kong-Style Milk Tea – black tea, evaporated milk, and brown sugar,
- London Fog – earl grey Shanghai, vanilla syrup, and steamed milk
- Chai Latte – Masala chai tea, milk, and vanilla
- Open-Faced Roast Beef Finger Sandwich – watercress and roasted garlic aioli on a toast point
- Zee-Zee Cake – strawberry gelée, vanilla mascarpone cream, and pistachio dacquoise
- Daily Truffles
LSXO’s Afternoon Tea is available daily from 3-5pm.