ARC Bar Chef Koire Rogers has introduced a new menu of spring cocktails featuring the season’s freshest fruit, house-made syrups, bitters and infusions.
Each new drink is artfully crafted with locally sourced, artisanal ingredients, such as honey, and fresh, seasonal fruits, including pomegranate, blood orange, and Meyer lemon.
ARC will also pay homage to St. Valentine with a month-long special made with extra love.
The following new spring cocktails are available now:
- BERTHA: Tequila. Apple Brandy. Pomegranate. Meyer Lemon
- GRAPPA SOUR: Muscat Grappa. Blood Orange. Cocchi Rosa. Honey
- SGT: Sloe Gin. Dry Gin. Red Grapefruit. Tonic
- ENTRY #13: Pineapple Rum. Swedish Punsch. Aperol. Lime
- RUNAROUND SUZE: Mezcal. Suze. Beets. Amaro. Meyer Lemon. Raspberry Gum Syrup
In addition, ARC will feature the following special Valentine’s cocktail for the month of February:
PRELUDE TO A KISS: Gin. Espirit de June. Meyer Lemon. Sparking Wine.
Rogers offers a seasonal menu that changes 5-6 times throughout the year. ARC is open daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and is located in Costa Mesa’s South Coast Collection (3321 Hyland Avenue, Suite F).