It’s finally happening! The Original Catalina Wine Mixer is taking place on Sunday, September 13.
The first ever “Step Brothers”-inspired celebration of fine wine, gourmet food, live music, will be the best time you can have on an island located just an hour boat ride away.
Headlining the Original Catalina Wine Mixer will be cult phenomenon, THE DAN BAND. Known for their original covers of female-performed pop songs, THE DAN BAND has made numerous cameos in film favorites including “The Hangover” and “Old School.”
Don’t let Monday ruin your Sunday by booking an overnight stay with one of three hotel packages available.
Here are the details:
- When: Sunday, September 13, 2015 from 12PM – 9PM
- Where: Descanso Beach Club, Santa Catalina Island
- Tickets Prices: $35 Adults / $20 Children (12 & under). VIP Admission $100 Adults (21 and over only) and includes: souvenir wine glass, access to the V.I.P. hospitality suite, private bar, private wine tasting, complimentary food stations between 12PM-3PM
- Hotel Packages (includes overnight accommodations and event ticket):
Inn on Mt Ada (rates start at $275 per person, based on double occupancy)
Pavilion Hotel (rates start at $152.50 per person, based on double occupancy)
Hotel Atwater (rates start at $102.50 per person, based on double occupancy)
- How to Get There: The Catalina Express boats leaves from three ports (San Pedro, Long Beach and Dana Point) nearly every hour and drop passengers off in Avalon, walking distance from Descanso Beach Club.