Eureka! promises to assist guests with their New Year’s resolution of drinking more beer and becoming more social by providing back-to-back holiday-filled events complimented by handcrafted festive cocktails.
From now until December 31, 2014, Bella Terra and University Center’s most entertaining restaurants offer delectable Eggnog and Hot Toddy (recipes listed below).
The New Year’s Eve celebration at Eureka! starts with an exclusive Beer and Champagne Edition Steal The Glass event. Bubblies from Piper Sonoma will “pop” at 6 p.m.
In Bella Terra, Golden Road’s Point The Way IPA is the featured STG hops.
Eureka! Irvine will be tapping El Segundo’s Brewing’s Citra Pale.
On Wednesday, December 31, guests ordering a Piper Sonoma sparkling wine will receive a complimentary champagne flute and guests ordering the STG offerings will keep a branded pint glass from the local breweries.
On New Year’s Day, after a long night of partying, guests are invited to recover at Eureka! while enjoying hair of the dog beverage specials, handcrafted $5 Bloody Marys and $5 Mimosas all day long.
Either cocktail choice accompanied by an All Day Breakfast Burrito is the cure to any hangover.
- 1.5 oz Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- 1 Pasteurized Egg
- 2 oz Heavy Cream
- 2 oz Simple Syrup
- 4 oz Whole Milk
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Separate egg yolk and egg white
- Dry shake egg yolk
- Add 1 oz simple syrup, 2 oz whole milk, 4 oz heavy cream, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1.5 oz bourbon
- In a separate tin dry shake egg white and 1 oz simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in one shaker and add 3-5 ice cups
- Shake all ingredients together
- Strain into cocktail glass, garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg
- 2 oz Old Overholt Rye Whiskey
- 1 Bar Spoon of Honey
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- Hot Water
- Add 2 oz of whiskey in mug
- Add 3/4 oz lemon juice
- Top with hot water
- Fill bar spoon with honey and stir into cocktail
- Garnish with a lemon rind and cinnamon stick