As an official welcome to the spring season, Choice Hospitality Group is hosting the second annual Artisan Market at W Los Angeles – Westwood from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 4.
The event is sponsored by Mezcal El Silencio, providing specialty cocktails and live demonstrations, The California Olive Oil Council, presenting a sampling of 10 different olive oils, and Whole Foods Market,offering a DIY station where guests can mix and match essential oils to create their own body scrubs to take home with them.
The Artisan Market will offer guests a sampling of some Southern California’s best homemade products, including coffee and beans from Caffe Luxxe, vibrant spreads from Laura Ann Jams, creative spice and herb blends from Gustus Vitae Condiments, and delicious pickles by Pickled by Hattie.
In addition to selling locally-inspired goods, the Artisan Market will feature a station for Executive Chef Dakota Weiss’ Pop Parlor, with favorite flavors including Curried Pig with madras curry toffee, Hobb’s bacon, and smoked pistachios; and Holy Mole with chipotle-cinnamon toffee, dark cocoa, toasted sesame seeds, and sundried red chile powder.
Weiss is also creating a special BBQ menu for the event integrating Mezcal El Silencio and California Olive Oils into the dishes.
Guests will be able to document and share their experience with an on-site photo booth.
Artisan Market BBQ Menu
- Mashed Black Bean Crostini ($6) with seka hills olive oil, baby cilantro, and crema
- Grilled Lipstick Pepper Salsa ($6) with bondolio d’olivi olive oil, and tortilla chips
- Grilled Corn on the Cob ($7) garnished with avocado lime butter, and queso fresco
- Grilled Prawns Cocktail ($18) with El Silencio Mezcal, and mango cocktail sauce
- Nopales Tacos ($18) with key lime crema, pickled onions, and serrano chile tabasco
- Grilled Ribeye Tacos (18$) with charred tomato, habanero salsa, queso fresco, and cilantro
Guests may RSVP by emailing email@example.com